Assists the Director of Finance and Administration in providing for the smooth operation of the Agency. Provides administrative coordination in the area of human resources and provides administrative support for the Director of Finance and Administration.
Handles sensitive and confidential materials as directed. This position serves as a first point of contact for staff with regard to Human Resource issues so excellent interpersonal skills are required.
Human Resources Responsibilities
* All new hire paperwork
* Coordinates employee benefits.
* Maintains and updates employee personnel files.
* Maintains and updates employee tracking database system, recording all changes in status (e.g., evaluations, raises, promotions, terminations, address changes, etc.).
* Records and processes employee evaluations.
* Maintains and updates employee handbook.
* Conducts regular new employee orientation workshop sessions.
* Coordinates staff in-service and training programs including separate training track for managers.
* Develops and presents staff trainings.
* Acts as main liaison with insurance carriers.
* Coordinates collection and preparation of operational reports such as terminations, new hires, transfers, etc.
* Maintains employment bulletin board
* Maintains and updates policy and procedure manual.
* Provides back-up to other administration staff.
* Assists in special projects, as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
College degree preferred. Proficiency in general office computer software (e.g., Word or WordPerfect) required.
Minimum of 3 years administrative/clerical experience preferably in the Human Resource area. Excellent word processing spelling and proofreading ability.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to: