The Program Manager at Headquarters provides oversight and support for Recovery International’s mental health programs such as Community Meetings, Veteran’s Initiative, and Conferences. This position is responsible for training and assisting Area and Group Leaders in presenting peer-led meetings in the community in keeping with RI’s policies and procedures. This position also manages communications with Area and Group leaders via e-mail and newsletters, and staffs the Program Committee. Occasional evening and weekend work, and travel required.
Skills & Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Familiarity with Recovery International or peer-led mental health programs preferred
· 3-5 years’ experience in program management or volunteer coordination
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and donor or volunteer management software
· Ability to meet deadlines and work with attention to detail
· High capacity to manage, assess value, and prioritize multiple tasks
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to interface with all levels of Board, staff and volunteers
· Ability to work and make sound decisions independently and with a team
· Must be a professional, organized, self-motivated, energetic, people-oriented individual
About Recovery International
Recovery International (RI) promotes positive mental health through cognitive behavior intervention techniques developed by Abraham Low, MD. For 80 years the RI method has helped more than a million people achieve immediate symptom relief and gain control of their lives. The RI method provides a two-prong approach to maintaining emotional well-being: through attending peer-led support group meetings and applying the self-help techniques outlined in RI literature.