The Public Safety Officer is responsible for ensuring and maintaining safety throughout Near North Health Service Corporation.
1.Encourage the practice of safety measures among staff and visitors.
2. Cooperate with local law enforcement in conduction investigations.
3. Watch for prowlers, fires and trouble among staff & visitors and promote safety in the environment.
4. Report all incidents and accidents to the Facility Manager or Director of Human Resources & Administrative Services.
5. Assists maintenance staff with storing of supplies and equipment.6. Answering questions by visitors and guide traffic through building when necessary.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
8. Must be available to work occasional Saturday hours, evening hours and/or may be required to work at a different site.
High school diploma or equivalent. PERC card required.
Submit resume and current PERC card.
About Near North Health Service Corporation
Near North Health Service Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Mission of Near North Health Service Corporation (NNHSC) is to provide access to high quality health care and to improve the health and well-being of the diverse populations and communities we serve. We are a culturally sensitive, patient centered community health center that empowers individuals through education and health prevention, regardless of one’s ability to pay.