The Women's Treatment Center provides chemically dependent women with a continuum of care, recovery tools, and parenting skills to maintain a sober lifestyle as they rebuild their lives and futures and mend the bonds with their families. We are one of the few substance abuse programs in the nation that can accommodate children in residential treatment, making us particularly responsive to the needs of chemically dependent mothers. We are Joint Commission Accredited. The position offers benefits which include medical/dental/vision/life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401K.
Do you share our mission in providing treatment services in a truly unique setting? If so, then consider joining our team.
We are recruiting a Program Director II. The position will be responsible for complete administrative and Clinical Operation and Supervision of 2 residential programs. The units provide substance abuse treatment for women that do not have their children with them in treatment, or do not have children. One of the units specializes in women with mental health and addiction issues.
The position is a full-time opening, with the possibility of working various shifts as needed.
* Supervision of providing chemical dependency counseling services to patients and their families/collaterals through assessment and design, implementation, and revision of treatment plan.
* Supervision of Developing service and continuing care plans; prioritizing problems and planning appropriate methods of addressing problems; incorporates appropriate use of community-based support groups.
* Supervision of Assessments.
* Provide staff supervision for staff/services.
* Ensures that program management is are properly administered and that good relations are maintained with the local community, referral sources and other contacts.