Do you have advanced level Raiser’s Edge skills?
Are you excited about helping a nonprofit by improving data management?
Are you project focused and able to complete projects ahead of schedule?
We are currently in search of a Raiser’s Edge Database Manager for a Park Conservancy. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a Part-Time Temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Park Conservancy
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Raiser’s Edge Database Manager
DURATION: Ongoing, Part-Time (up to 30 hours/week)
SALARY: $15.00 - $18.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Raiser’s Edge Database Manager will be responsible for data management and clean-up in the organization’s donor management system. The role requires someone who can query, run reports, and identify areas of under-utilization within the database. Considered the organization’s Raiser’s Edge expert, this person will lead efforts leveraging the database, advise leadership on utilization and best practices, and be responsible for data integrity and reporting. This position reports to the Director of Development.
Our client is an established Park Conservancy in Atlanta, GA that has raised over $60 million for park preservation, beautification, maintenance & security, and programs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years of Raiser’s Edge experience, at least one year at an advanced level or above
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- General Microsoft Office Skills at an Intermediate level
- Able to communicate with leadership and staff effectively
- Able to work in the client’s office during normal business hours
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Data Entry and Data Management
- Data Clean-up
- Assess and streamline processes
- Query and run reports
- Identify areas of under-utilization and partner with organization leadership toward improved utility of database
- Oversee and process transactions in Raiser’s Edge
- Other database responsibilities as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “RE Database Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.