Do you have 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant?
Are you proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically in Excel?
Do you have experience coordinating with nonprofit Boards and Committees?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for an Educational Organization. The position is based in Downtown Atlanta, GA. This is a Full-Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: Downtown Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
SALARY: $38,000 - $42,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the CEO of the organization. The Executive Assistant will be expected to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the executive office and will have the opportunity to improve systems and functions with the organization’s top executive. Our client seeks a partner that will directly influence the success of the educational organization.
Our client is a long-standing social service organization that partners with local schools to address barriers to student success. Our client’s mission is to “surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.” Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3 years of experience in an executive assistant role
- Previous non-profit experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite 365
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Initiative and ability to think critically
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects
- Ability to interact with executive level team
- Self-starter who is able to self-manage in absence of direct supervision
- Ability to meet and maintain high levels of confidentiality
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage calendars, travel and correspondence
- Manage and organize CEO’s emails including reviewing, sorting, and preparing responses
- Support all administrative activities such as:
- Travel arrangement and expense reimbursement
- Compilation and distribution of agenda
- Meeting planning and coordination
- Executive team correspondence with Board
- Prepare and submit expense reports and vendor payment request
- Word processing and preparation of presentation materials
- Note-taking during Board, Committee, and Executive level meetings
- Prepare thank you notes on behalf of the CEO
- Manage strategic planning and organizational compliance electronically
- Special projects
- Document and file management
- Assist at off-site meetings as required
- Various other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.