We are currently in search of a System Administrator for an Educational Institution. The position is based in North Suburb of Chicago. This is a Full-time/Temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Institution
LOCATION: North Suburb of Chicago
POSITION TITLE: System Administrator
SALARY: $commensurate with experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4 year Information Technology degree or related field
- 2 years of prior network administration or software maintenance and end user support
- Proficient in various Windows Server environments – Hyper-V implementations
- Microsoft and Cisco certifications are a plus
- Must work on-site (no remote opportunities)
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Implement and manage technology
- Manage serves and network equipment
- Resolve any issues with hardware or software
- Train users and provide technical support
- Research and procure hardware/software
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “System Administrator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.