At CCS, we empower some of the greatest organizations in the world to effect meaningful change—change that impacts lives and improves the condition of the world we live in. As a culture, we are united in this genuine purpose. Working together with leading non-profits, you are empowered to turn insights into actions, challenges into opportunities, and fundraising goals into mission impact. You will find countless opportunities to plan, implement and manage capital campaigns, annual appeals, and special projects that raise funds today and strengthen organizations for the future.
Whether you’re a seasoned fundraising professional or charting a new course in philanthropy, we invest in the training, tools, and support necessary for your lasting personal and professional growth.
Associate Directors lead in our efforts, offering full-time, resident fundraising counsel and campaign management services to the most recognizable brands in philanthropy. Directors work collaboratively with CCS executives and client leaders to identify, design, and execute strategic plans and actions that lead to successful fundraising campaigns.
Sample projects may include:
- Conduct qualitative research and analysis of our clients through review of fundraising performance, peer benchmarking and interviews with organization's executives, volunteer leaders and donors
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic fundraising issues for clients
- Develop work plans and materials for campaign planning studies and development assessments
- Prepare fundraising campaign materials, including strategic plans, operating materials, case statements, and major gift proposals
- Develop campaign plans and design campaign strategies
- Conduct in-depth prospect research
- Craft individual cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies
- Preparing clear and compelling presentation materials
- Generate creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations
- Write and deliver high-impact presentations and plans