Are you ready to join an esteemed Association?
Do you have at least 4 years experience managing Accounts Receivable and 2 years managing high-level accounting professionals?
Are you able to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment?
We are currently in search of an Accounts Receivable Manager for a Medical Association. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Medical Association
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Accounts Receivable Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? The Accounts Receivable Manager will play a crucial role in overseeing the accounting for AR, account analysis, reconciliations, review and monthly close. The Accounts Receivable Manager will be approachable, collaborative and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. He or She will keep the “big picture” in mind while addressing daily responsibilities. This role reports to the Assistant Controller and will oversee 2 Accounting Assistants. The Medical Association is well established and is the largest organization of its kind.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, etc.
- Pre-tax commuter plan
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinating and supervising the accounting for the AR activities, verifying records
- Supervising, developing and guiding Accounting Assistants, completing formal performance evaluations annually
- Providing trainings and implementing policy and procedures
- Managing account analysis, performing reconciliations and assisting with monthly close
- Ensuring data integrity and accurate accounting transactions for billing revenue, etc.
- Overseeing invoice processes reviewing AR and advising on collections
- Resolving issues, errors etc. with team and individuals from various departments
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accounts Receivable Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.