* Prior experience in a delivery role is preferred
* Must hold and maintain a valid Illinois driver’s license – no special license is required
* Driving history must be acceptable to our insurance company
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis, and 75lbs. occasionally. Some of the lifting is awkward, and some furniture is heavy. Most heavy furniture is handled by two persons.
* Must be able to climb stairs, bend and squat, grasp and lift to pick-up and drop off items
* Vision and hearing acceptable to safely drive the truck
* Good interpersonal communication skills and work positively in a team
* Good people skills, including showing empathy, tolerance and patience
* Ability to organize tasks for efficiency
* Have a positive opinion of the organization’s mission and desire to assist our client families
Full-time hourly wages with benefits; Involves working on average 40 hours per week, including possibly some weekends, some holidays and evenings, as needed. Any specific number of hours per week is not guaranteed, although it is anticipated that normally 40 hours per week is required.