Youth Development Specialist
Female Applicants Only Need Apply
Valid Illinois driver's license and proof of driver's insurance required.
Looking for part-time staff for weekend staff to work 3-11 shifts Saturday/Sunday, Overnight shifts Friday/Saturday 11pm - 7am.
Come join our dynamic team! If changing the lives of today's young women inspires you, then we are looking for you!
1) Responsible for maintaining the health and safety of our young women.
2) Responsible for providing administrative support to the AM and afternoon shifts, including reviewing medication logs, communication documents, completing progress notes, and maintaining accurate and up to date records in the home.
3) Responsible for cleaning the milieu on the overnight shift, including the kitchen and living area in order to ensure the home remains clean and sanitary.
4) Completes necessary documentation to reflect client participation in Transitional Living Program.
5) Maintains a safe, well maintained, and healthy living environment.
The Harbour serves all female youth and staff works independently in homes of all female youth.