Strategic Philanthropy, Ltd., is a global philanthropic advisory firm established in 2000 and headquartered in Chicago. The firm is donor-centric. Working in concert with a high net worth donor's legal and financial advisers, we help families, individuals and family owned businesses create strategies and then implement and manage those strategies. The firm has a deep commitment to human rights. This is a dog friendly, team driven boutique environment.
The Senior Administrator is a key position responsible for ensuring an efficient,smooth running and professional office environment and supporting the needs and work of senior management and other professional staff. Ability to project manage in a time sensitive manner and represent the firm appropriately with stakeholders is mandatory.
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and booking travel arrangements for President, COO, and other senior staff members as needed.
- Ensure all office calendars are up to date and accurate and contain appropriate information.
- Ensure necessary materials are prepared and ready for meetings.
- Coordinate and follow up/confirm meetings and appointments.
- Ensure files and other materials needed for day-to-day work are completed accurately and available as required.
- Conducts any research related to client meetings or to further business development opportunities.
- Manage Salesforce accounts for President and COO.
- Create agendas and reports for Business Development Meetings.
- Send weekly task reports to Business Development Team.
- Ensure all information in Salesforce is accurate and up to date.
- Provide training and direction on use of Salesforce.
- Keep Salesforce current and provides information from Salesforce to management upon request.
- Post new articles and other information about the firm, principals or staff on LinkedIn, Twitter and the website.
- Update the website with new content as required.
- Assist with keeping electronic mailing lists current and accurate.
- Conduct research on business opportunities and competitive market and other information about the sector as requested.
- handle all Office Management functions.
- Order office supplies.
- Mail and shipping.
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Ensure equipment in the office is operating properly.
- Interface with IT firm.
- Maintain facilities so they are neat and clean.
- Ensure there are adequate supplies at all times.
- Review supplier bills to ensure they are accurate before giving to bookkeeper.
- Maintain and update all hard and electronic copies of documents including Operations Binder when needed.
- Handle all other duties as requested.
- Demonstrate technical and computer software knowledge and experience to support projects and office operations including but not limited to Outlook, Salesforce, Mailchimp, and Joomla for website editing.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality relative to all professional functions and interests of the companies, clients and principals.
- Adhere to and respect diversity and human rights ethos of company and clients.
- Ensure that assigned projects and activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop a degree of knowledge about the nature of the company’s business, its clients, and services provided to be able to participate in strategic thinking activities and respond in an accurate and professional manner to queries from clients or the public.
- Provide the flexibility and support needed to help grow and sustain the company.
- Reflect and represent the professional image of the company and ensure that they operate at a high level of integrity and with sensitivity in all situations.
- Contribute to creating an effective, comfortable supportive and team centered work environment.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT RESUME, COVER LETTER AND SALARY HISTORY TO BE CONSIDERED. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE SENT TO: email@example.com no calls or personally directed emails will be accepted.
Position available May 15, 2017.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.