Campus: District (must be willing to travel to various campuses/sites)
Salary: $2,054.90 per month
Job Summary: Coordinates and manages support functions of the Development Department including event coordination, report compilation, alumni activities, and department communication.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with the Development team to establish goals for alumni membership and dollars to be raised. Compiles reports on related data and survey information.
- Assists the Associate Director with the annual Boots and Suits event including, but not limited to, establishing goals, outlining tasks, coordinating various elements of the event, and compiling reports.
- Assists the Associate Director with the Annual Fund working to help establish goals, outline tasks, and compile reports.
- Establishes and builds relationships with a wide range of alumni, locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Works in coordination with the Marketing and Communications Department to coordinate regular communication with alumni via direct contact, email, web pages, social media and print publications.
- Works in coordination with the Associate Director and the Director of Student Activities to coordinate the establishment of a Student-Alumni Association to educate and empower current students to become active, future Hill College alums.
- Actively maintains and continuously builds a current database of alumni members and prospects.
- Plans, organizes, and carries out activities to recruit potential alumni group members.
- Organizes, executes, and evaluates at least two reunions and/or alumni events per year.
- Works with the Marketing and Communications Department in publicizing events and developing publications.
- Provides administrative support including, but not limited to, preparing gift receipts, maintaining the development database, documenting expenses and deposits, taking RSVPs, and making nametags.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.