· Develops annual operating plans which clearly defines program goals, objectives, and performance standards.
· Assists program managers in the development of program policies and procedures by evaluating and providing approval for drafts and amendments.
· Assist in the identification and development of resources (volunteers, grants as necessary to ensure successful program functioning, including the preparation of proposals).
· Monitors program revenue and expenditures to ensure accountability and operation within budget constraints.
· Facilitates and/or conducts outreach activities including development and distribution of program information materials, and community presentations.
· Completes all necessary paperwork to ensure quality client service and compliance with funding requirement
· Creates, writes and updates program proposals (grants/contracts).
· Completes all necessary paperwork to ensure quality client services and compliance with funding requirements.
· Develops an effective working relationship with other program directors and leadership teams in other departments (development, HR, accounting, etc.)
· Responsible for personnel administration providing appropriate training to staff and participation in agency training as necessary; ensuring adherence to agency policies and procedures by staff, volunteers and clients; delegation of specific areas of responsibility to staff; presiding at regular staff meetings.
· Responsible for the timely, effective communication to program staff.
· Responsible for compliance with all licensing and contractual requirements (programmatic and fiscal).
OTHER DUTIES: (15%)
· Responsible for outcome reporting and audits.
· Provides for the implementation of safe environment and other risk management policies and procedures by staff.
· Represents programs to the public and identify new opportunities for service by the agency.
· Supports the Missions, Values, and Vision of Catholic Charities of Dallas.