| Become an important part of our team,|
and of our community.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, ANNUAL FUND AND PIPELINE DEVELOPMENT
For more than 100 years, the physicians and staff of Saint Anthony Hospital have provided medical care, social services, and community outreach to Chicago's near southwest-side neighborhoods. We invite you to consider joining a friendly, faith-based, teaching hospital dedicated to offering health, healing and hope to the families of our community.
Committed to growth, Saint Anthony Hospital has recently announced the construction of a new hospital facility as a major participant in the Focal Point® Community Campus, a visionary project that will serve as a model to change the face of community development across the country. We are currently seeking a dedicated professional to join us in the following role:
Saint Anthony Hospital, Chicago
The professional we select for this newly created, high-profile role will report directly to the campaign director and work with an accomplished development team. This experienced, results-oriented individual will oversee the operations of our development department and supervise the organization of development plans, events and activities, and donor stewardship. Additional responsibilities include:
- Attending to the development and leadership of event and operations staff, allowing the director to work with major gift donors.
- Developing and implementing a wide variety of annual fund strategies for renewal and acquisition of individual donors (including physicians, staff, nurse alumni, friends, grateful patients), as well as other private donors and corporation for key organizational priority initiatives.
- Directing Donor Operations staff to oversee database management, gift processing, acknowledgements, development and fulfillment of donor benefits, gift recognition, donor correspondence, and mailings.
- Participating in the development of strategies, and cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of leadership gift prospects.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, not-for-profit Management or related field.
- Five plus years of professional fundraising experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with and experience working in databases.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally.
- Ownership of a car and current licensure.
- Successful entrepreneurial or out-of-the-box fundraising strategies a bonus.
- Proficiency with Raiser's Edge.
In addition to the knowledge that you're serving as an invaluable resource to an entire community, Saint Anthony Hospital offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Explore careers at St. Anthony Hospital and apply by visiting us online at: www.sahchicago.org and searching the position of interest.
Learn more about the new hospital we're planning by visiting the Focal Point Community Campus site, and scrolling down the page to view the video:
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled