1. A Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, social work, or a closely related field from an accredited school required; Master’s degree in Social Work and experience is desired.
2. Experience with 0-5 population required; experience with infant mental health, cultural diversity, parenting education, and/or in a hospital setting is desired.
3. Fluency in both the English and Spanish language is required.
4. Must have a valid Illinois driver’s license, an automobile, and must submit proof of Illinois auto insurance.
5. Must become certified in CPR, Infant CPR, and First Aid within the first six months of employment.
6. Must complete a Medical and T.B. test providing proof of results.
7. Must be fingerprinted by the State of Illinois and must submit to a full Background Check through the Department of Children and Family Services.
8. Must submit official educational transcripts from the last school in which a degree was awarded.
9. Ability to lift 40 lbs.