Teamwork. Integrity. Excellence. We are Aspire. Voted as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work for in Chicago in 2015 and 2016, we know that Together, We’re Better!
Aspire was founded in 1960 and is recognized as a leader in providing bold, pioneering, and uncompromising services to kids and adults with developmental disabilities, their families and the community through our four enterprises: Aspire Kids, Aspire Living, Aspire Careers and Aspire CoffeeWorks.
We are one of the most innovative human service non-profits in the Midwest with an incredibly talented and dedicated team of more than 200 that serves nearly 1,000 kids and adults every year, and that number is growing fast.
We also offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, a robust employee wellness program and a fun and engaging work environment.
Aspire is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join the Aspire Living Enterprises as an Operations Manager. If you are determined to make a difference and provide support to a dedicated and passionate team, we want to talk to you!
The Operations Manager orchestrates teams to work together to deliver effective and efficient individualized services and supports, customized for each person’s unique needs and dreams to live a full life in the community including:
- Supervises a team of 3-5 Community Home Team Leaders including overseeing professional development and performing annual evaluations
- Works cooperatively with the Aspire team including case management to advocate and provide support to each participant in accordance with Individual Service Plan, Behavior Enrichment Plan, and Health/Wellness Plan.
- Ensures that state of the art activities and teachings enhance the individuals life experiences and contribute to their growth toward independent living
- Ensures support services offered reflect optimal quality in a culturally sensitive, customer-focused manner.
- Oversees all community living quality measures including making recommendations and assisting with necessary changes in development and delivery of new and/or existing policies, procedures, services, and programs to maintain the integrity of accreditation, licensure, and all funding guidelines/contracts
- Ensure proper DSP/participant ratios according to the needs of the people living in the home; Monitor payroll and use of hours in assigned department to include overtime, time off, supervision, team meetings, etc.