The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) is seeking a resourceful and dynamic individual as an Interactive Fundraising Associate to execute tactical interactive fundraising plans that will build new relationships with individuals interested in our mission with the goal of acquiring new donors and providing giving opportunities for these new donors through direct response television, digital television, and other internet-related channels.
Key functions of this role will include:
- Developing budget and revenue forecast for fundraising initiatives to realize and deliver on set goals (net income, ctrd, ROI, new donors, renewed donors, reactivated donors, monthly donors). Working with Analytical Team to create timely updates and reports on fundraising program results, including analysis of performance and financial effectiveness.
- Facilitating the development and delivery of required production and fundraising elements (landing pages, banner ads, slide show rail, email appeals, donation forms, etc.) to support donor acquisition campaigns across various external channels (Google, Facebook, Ad Networks, partner websites and digital television) and IFCJ website properties. Ensuring consistent messaging is delivered based on integrated marketing and communications strategy. Provide analysis of conversion efforts.
- Planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid search engine marketing activities. Accurately summarizing and communicating the status of all campaigns, initiatives, results, and trends with internal teams to increase quality site traffic acquisition and conversion rates.
- Working with Manager and Director to set strategy for online fundraising appeals. Evaluating pricing options for immediate impact on ROI for email campaigns. Developing rational for changes and implement.
- Working in conjunction with the web team for all assets, schedule of appeals, fundraising stories in e-newsletters, resending of appeals, updating of homepage banners, slide show ads, and banner rail ads. Updating the online calendar throughout the year to include all interactive communications.