Direct Care Positions Available!
FT, PT, OVERNIGHT & WEEKENDS
Little Friends is currently seeking dedicated,caring, direct care professionals for Support Staff positions,committed to assisting developmentally disabled individuals with daily living skills in their adultresidential program:Teaching and counseling adults in all aspects of independent living, including cooking, cleaning, budgeting, balancing checkbook and accessing community resources.
• FT, PT, Daytime, Weekend, Overnight and Substitute Support Staff positions available.
• Manageable residential environments (typically 4 adults per home).
• Incentive-based, career-shaping DSP training.
• Competitive Pay Rates. $10.50/awake hours $8.25/sleep hours
• Excellent Benefits for Full-Time Positions.
Candidates please complete an online employment application via our website at www.littlefriendsinc.org
Or send resume to email@example.com
Little Friends is an EOE and drug free workplace.