1. Manage and coordinate day-to-day office and facility activities including office supply inventory and ordering, mail delivery and distribution, and clerical duties such as data entry, filing, copying, and mailings.
2. Oversee the reception desk including training of volunteers and maintenance of procedures.
3. Act as substitute receptionist as needed.
4. Coordinate regular maintenance and repairs of office equipment such as telephone, water cooler, copiers, and postage machine.
5. Support the Director of Programs and Operations with facilities vendors and leases.
6. Assist Executive Director and Director of Programs and Operations with scheduling and setting up meetings, reports and other clerical needs.
7. Support the Human Resources function by assisting with onboarding of new hires, maintaining personnel files and other duties as assigned.
8. Perform light bookkeeping duties such as petty cash reconciliation and QuickBooks data entry.
9. Perform additional duties as assigned.