Metropolitan Family Services empowers families to learn, to earn, to heal, to thrive. Part mentor, part motivator, part advocate, since 1857, Metropolitan Family Services has been the engine of change that empowers families to reach their greatest potential and positively impact their communities. Metropolitan is Illinois’ first comprehensive human services agency and reaches more than 72,000 individuals and families in Chicago, Evanston/Skokie, the southwest suburbs and DuPage County with services promoting education, economic stability, emotional wellness and empowerment.
We are hiring for a Full-time Quality of Life Program Supervisor to join our Calumet Team!
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervises and coordinates all aspects of the programs including items related to service, community groups and personnel matters.
- Responsible for maintaining quality and quantity of services. Keeps abreast of client service needs and participates in planning for them.
- Responsible for all personnel matters within program including hiring, employee relations, performance improvement, assigning, and terminating of staff. Identifies for manager, leadership potential of program staff.
- Writes program's annual and long range plans.
- Assures appropriate integrations of multi-service, multi-disciplinary, and systems approach to program.
- Develops and maintains contacts with community groups relating to program needs.
- Works collaboratively with community agencies, organizations, and institutions.
- Works collaboratively with other program supervisors in unit to carry out unit goals and look for other opportunities for program development.
- Works effectively with diverse staff and service population