Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for Urban Initiatives’ mission
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an emphasis on maintaining a client-focused tone
- Can-do spirit with a demonstrated willingness to take initiative
- Strategic problem-solver
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities and projects
- Superb attention to detail and follow through with an emphasis on both accuracy and efficiency
- Highly proficient computer skills with demonstrated knowledge and practical application of Internet, Word, Excel, and donor database systems (knowledge of DonorPerfect preferred)
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Basic graphic design skills preferred
Competitive compensation package including salary, health, life, 401K and paid-time-off benefits. ?
Proposed start date: June 15, 2017
How to Apply
Submit online and include “Development Coordinator” in the subject line. Your application should include your email address, a copy of your resume, and a cover letter describing any related experience as well as an explanation as to why you think you would make a great Development Coordinator at Urban Initiatives. Application deadline: May 15, 2017.
Urban Initiatives is dedicated to intentionally fostering a climate of purposeful inclusion in our workplace, and candidates of diverse backgrounds and identities are strongly encouraged to apply. Urban Initiatives is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. This is in accordance with federal and state law.