The American Academy of Pediatrics, the nation’s leading advocacy organization for children’s healthcare, has a new opportunity focusing on the HPV vaccination improvement project. We are seeking a technology savvy individual to provide administrative support and coordinate assigned program activities to support the completion of deliverables.
Some job duties include:
1. Coordinate, track and process agreements with consultants and sub-recipients, as well as grant award agreements with AAP Chapters. Create and maintain a system to track deadlines, deliverables, and submission of invoices.
2. Coordinate the promotion and dissemination of project materials and educational offerings, including printing and shipping.
3. Provide technical support for project-related webinars and conference calls.
4. Provide resources and technical assistance to AAP Chapters. Manage follow-up communications and refer inquiries to program staff and advisory group members as needed. Assist in responding to and tracking technical assistance inquiries.
5. Assist in developing, maintaining, and monitoring of HPV-related pages on the AAP.org and healthychildren.org Web sites, including posting content, testing links, and working with consultants and program managers to develop new Web pages.
6. Coordinate and participate in project meetings and conference calls, including scheduling appointments and preparing related agendas, materials, and minutes. Assist in coordinating necessary follow up.
7. Plan and coordinate administrative and logistical details for meetings and travel.
The AAP offers an excellent work environment, competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package. As a reaffirmation to our employee-focused culture, since 2005 the AAP has been named one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Chicagoland area. Additionally, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans that values the strength diversity brings to our workplace.
To learn more about this position and about the AAP, please visit https://www.aap.org/employment.