PROGRAM ASSISTANT - YOUTH ACCOUNTABLE TO:
The Program Assistant shall report directly to the Directors of Youth Ministries.
To serve the church by assisting the Youth Ministry program’s communication needs and project management support.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Communication Coordinator to update bulletin and website for various activities of
Youth Ministries including content, photographs, mp3 and video links.
- Communicate ministry and program events through established accounts such as Facebook and Constant Contact.
- Program Support
- Cooperate with and assist the Director in fulfilling day-to-day event tasks and projects of the various activities of Youth Ministries. Possibilities might include:
- Creating flyers for various programs and activities ii. Shopping and stocking supplies
iii. Making phone calls or sending group emails
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records for Youth Ministries:
- program registrations and fees
- family ministry database maintained through ACS
iii. attendance records
- Coordinate materials and registration for Youth Ministry programs including summer mission trips, retreats, NUBS Summer camp, and other events.
HOURS AND AVAILABILITY:
The Program Administrator should work 12 hours per week, Monday through Friday, with availability on
Sunday mornings as needed.