Case Management/Social Services, Education/Teaching/Training, Medical & Health
Clearbrook is a social service agency with over 50 facilities providing services to people with intellectual/developmental disabilities is seeking to fill positions at our facility in Rolling Meadows. Our clients at this facility need assistance with feeding, toileting and bathing. Staff assist clients with these daily living needs as well as helping with recreational programs.
1. Full Time: W & F 2:30p- 11p; Sa & Su 9p- 9a (40 hrs / week)
2. Full Time: M, Wed, Th, F 2:30p-11p; Su 9a-9p (44hrs / week)
3. Full Time: Mon-Fri 6a-10a; Tu & Thu 2:30p-11p (36 hrs / week)
4. Full Time: Monday-Friday 2:30p-11p (40 hrs / week)
5. Part Time: M-F 6a-10a, F 2:30p-11p; Sa 9a-9p (24.5 hrs / week)
6. Part Time: Sat 9a-9p; Sun 9a-9p (24 hrs / week)
7. Part Time: Sat & Sun 7a-7p (24 hrs / week)
Working forClearbrookfull time comes with great benefits, including: Health, Dental and Vision insurance; 12 paid time off days,12 sick days and 11 paid holidays per year, life and long term disability insurance, school reimbursement program and retirement plan.
Training will be provided, but all applicants need to attend a 2 week paid training program in Arlington Heights. Come join our team! CNAs/CMAs are encouraged to apply. Extra .25/hr for CNAs and CMAs. Come visit our website: Clearbrook.org
Clearbrook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Candidates Must Possess the Following:
Be at least 21 years old
Have a high school diploma or GED
Have a valid Illinois driver's license
We are a non profit social service agency and we provide services to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities from birth through the end of life.