Do you have 1 year of experience working in crisis intervention?
Are you a compassionate care-giver?
We are currently in search of multiple Residential Assistants for a Human Services Organization. The different locations for this position include Lisle, Naperville, and Downers Grove, IL.
ORGANIZATION: Human Services Organization
LOCATIONS: Lisle, Naperville, Downers Grove, IL (Multiple Locations)
POSITION TITLE: Residential Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, On - going
HOURLY PAY: $12.00 - $13.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Residential Assistant will be working directly with at risk youth populations and will provide care and support as needed. The hours for this position range from 7AM – 3PM, 3PM-11PM, and 11PM – 7AM.
Our Ideal Candidate:
High School Diploma required, Bachelors Degree preferred
1+ year of administrative support in a residential/group home setting
Prior experience with MS Office Suite strongly preferred
Has a warm, compassionate demeanor and serves with care
Ability to juggle multiple projects required
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Reliable, team player with a passion for mission-driven work
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Closely monitor and supervise residents
· Enforce and maintain consistency concerning policies
· Work cooperatively with other staff in planning and supervision of recreational and leisure activities within the home and community
· Assisting in planning and carrying out of therapeutic activities for residents
· Know the whereabouts of residents and coordinate the coming and going of each individual resident
· Maintain directions for the use of all medications
· Teach and assist residents in life skill activities
· Perform required record keeping for daily logs and resident files
· Actively participate in the program evaluation process and activities and other duties assigned to accomplish the mission of the program and agency
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume with your desired location to email@example.com with “Residential Assistant (Location)” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
About Careers In Nonprofits
Careers In Nonprofits is built on the idea that great people want to work with great causes. There are many talented candidates who have a passion for working with nonprofits but not many resources focused on nonprofit careers. We connect the best people with the best causes. Our team of nonprofit career professionals has years of experience matching candidates with nonprofit organizations. Serving Chicago and Washington, DC, we have extensive networks of connections and strategic partnerships with nonprofit organizations.