1) Responsible for the hiring, training and supervision of Youth Development Specialists
2) Ensures that TLP houses are well maintained, adequately staffed, and supplied with necessary resources to promote positive youth outcomes
3) Ensures that youth receive programming toward achieving skills of self-sufficiency
4) Develops opportunities for youth participation in recreational and community events
5) Responsible for on-call and shift coverage as needed. On-call is 24/7 in rotation with team
FEMALES only NEED APPLY - ALL FEMALE HOUSES 1. BA, BS, or BSW in human service field. 2. Two years residential experience required. 3. Supervisory experience strongly preferred. 4. Valid Illinois Driver’s license and insurance.
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with Experience
About The Harbour
The Harbour is a 501(c)3 organization providing emergency shelter, transitional housing, and supportive services to homeless youth ages 12-21 in the north and northwest Chicago suburbs. We are committed to offering services rooted in the belief that youth must have their basic needs met before they can begin to build a promising future for themselves.
Our goal is to support youth in crisis who may need a stable and safe place to sleep as well as prepare young people for living on their own by gaining essential skills in self-sufficiency.