Essential Functions of the position are detailed below, and include any physical requirements below that
1. Serves as agency point of contact for Children Services Delegate regarding COPA.
2. Effectively assists Children Services Delegate in the implementation of the universal pre-school application
3. Handles a wide array of administrative tasks to ensure compliance with agency/programmatic policies and procedures, professional standards, external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing, funding or accredititing bodies in the course of perofrming job expectations.
4. Maintains up-to-date and accurate client files and databases, as required by agency/programmatic policies and procedures, professional standards, and external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing, funding or accrediting bodies in the course of performing job expectations.
5. Completes all required documentation in accordance with agency/programmatic policies and procedures, professional standards, and external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing, funding or accrediting bodies.
6. Participates in on-going recruitment activities desgined to increase enrollment in the program.
7. Must have availability to work at all of Catholic Charities Head Start and Child Care Center locations.
8. Maintains up to date knowledge on COPA by completing all required trainings.
PLEASE NOTE: Essential functions include all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Kneel and move from sitting, bending, kneeling or standing multiple times a day
Climb up and down up to 3 flights of stairs as a time
Lift up to 35 pounds
Push and pull objects up to 35 pounds
Other Requirements Comply with program and/or Agency requirements related to (check all that apply)
X Background check, including any program specific requirements
X Physical examination
X TB Testing
X Additional Requirements: Excellent customer service skills, high level of computer literacy and organizational aptitude. May need to travel to different program sites. Experience working with Microsoft Office products.
Education and Experience Requirements
Preferred: High School
Preferred: 1 year data entry experience
The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago is an equal opportunity employer and consideration for employment is made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For purposes of OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs) compliance, all initial submissions received through this website will be treated as job seekers.