The Philanthropy Coordinator- Corporate & Foundation Grants Specialist will sustains, expands and stewards corporate and foundation funding. Research and identify new grant opportunities to fund programming. Coordinate and manage grant activities including application preparation and renewal processes, report preparation, reimbursement requests, and follow-up.
1. Excellent organization and communication skills.
2. Proactive member of the Philanthropy team and team oriented to assist with events and other projects as needed.
3. Possesses initiative and ability to work independently.
4. Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
5. Prioritize multiple overlapping projects and tasks.
6. Work with a participative style of decision making.
7. Quick learner and understanding of organization's programs.
8. Treat a variety of people with respect and compassion.
9. Represent Mercy Housing in a professional manner at all times.
10. Understand and support the mission and values of Mercy Housing.
Internal Number: 3
About Mercy Housing Lakefront
Mercy Housing is looking for people who want to create a more humane world where poverty is alleviated, communities are healthy, and all people can develop their full potential. We believe that affordable housing and supportive programs improve the economic status of residents, transform neighborhoods and stabilize lives.