New Sector Alliance is looking for candidates for our 2020 Fellowship cohort, a premier professional development opportunity for early-career professionals seeking work at mission-driven/non-profit organizations in Chicago.
We match candidates into full-time employment at a partner organization (host site). You get matched with a job and start working as soon as possible, then begin your professional development journey in January through the RISE Fellowship.
As a RISE Fellow, you not are not only hired for a full-time job, but you receive 12 full days of professional development training, a mentor, 1:1 career coaching, networking opportunities, and peer support from January - December, 2020. This program provides skills, tools, knowledge, and networks to be more effective in your position and more equipped for long-term career growth.
Qualifications and Eligibility:
- 1-5 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated commitment to mission-driven work
- High level of self-motivation and academic, extracurricular, professional, and/or personal accomplishment
- Core leadership attributes, including resourcefulness, responsibility, independence, patience, integrity, energy, and a strong work ethic
- Adaptability in the face of change and resource constraints
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the capacity to understand the needs of multiple and diverse stakeholders, build strong host site relationships, and work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Excellent project management, analytical, and/or research skills
- Ability to approach challenges in a structured manner by setting goals, devising a plan to achieve those goals, and meeting those goals in a timely manner
- Clear commitment to growth and focus on professional development goals
New Sector Alliance actively seeks to build a Fellow cohort with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences, representing a diversity of race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, secular preference, political affiliation, socioeconomic status, and ancestry. Further, we encourage individuals with disabilities to apply to the program and can provide reasonable accommodations for those individuals upon request.
How to Apply:
Find out more information and apply at https://www.tfaforms.com/4647311
If you have further questions, please email Janelle Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome candidates with diverse skills, including data analysis, program management, volunteer management, community outreach, grant writing, development, communications, social media market, etc.