Blue Cap’s mission is to serve as a catalyst for children and adults with intellectual disabilities to be educated, have quality life experiences, be respected and be a valued member of their community.
Blue Cap has an opening for a full-time Building and Grounds Assistant available in assisting the Director of Maintenance in the overall maintenance of the buildings, equipment and grounds of the agency.
37.5 hours per week; 7:00am - 3:00pm Monday - Friday, flexible occasional evenings or weekends
· High School diploma or GED
· Two years experience in maintenance and knowledge of building systems operations prefered
· Ability to lift 50 pounds, go up and down ladders
· Acceptable driving record with current license and insurance
· Ability to pass Health Care Background Checks and DCFS CANTS
· Ability to maintain First Aid and CPR Certifications