At Easterseals DuPage & Fox Valley, we create limitless possibilities for infants, children and adults with developmental delays and disabilities. Every day, we go the extra mile to ensure that every child and family has the therapies and programs necessary to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
We are seeking a Foundations Relations Manager to manage all foundation, corporation and government proposals to secure grant funding for the organization. This position is full-time, 30 hours/week, and insurance and timeoff benefits are included. The Foundations Relations Manager will work primarily at our Villa Park Center, with the option of working partial hours remotely.
The Foundation Relations Manager is key to Easterseals Dupage & Fox Valley securing grant funds to support our mission. We provide physical, occupational, speech and language therapies, assistive technology, audiology, nutrition, child development, and social services. More than 1,000 children come through our doors each week. We believe in their abilities, help them achieve their goals and celebrate their progress every step of the way. With leading experts across specialties and diagnoses, Easterseals DuPage & Fox Valley is where families find clear answers and a community of support, so their children can realize their full potential.
1. Manage a calendar of grant proposals and report deadlines
2. Research and identify new grant opportunities, working with clinical and program staff to strategize the best approach, and producing and submitting proposals and reports, often under tight deadlines
3. Track all contacts, proposal submissions, reports and other stewardship activities in Raiser’s Edge
4. Work with the Volunteer & Community Engagement Coordinator to solicit community clubs and organizations
5. Aid in the creation of the organization’s development plan
6. Coordinate site visits for corporate and foundation partners
7. Represent Easterseals DuPage & Fox Valley at community events as needed
8. Work with the Marketing Manager to coordinate benefit fulfillment as well as recognition on marketing materials and proper public acknowledgement of corporate and foundation donors
9. Help generate, edit and proofread content for publication across media: website, print, blog
10. Work with Finance Department to create accurate budgets
11. Assist the VP of Development in the cultivation of corporate partners
12. In conjunction with the CEO and VP of Development, assist in the cultivation and maintenance of external relationships with foundations
13. Prepare and steward government grant applications as necessary
1. 3+ years of foundation relations experience.
2. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication and persuasion skills
3. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
4. Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge Database/system, preferred
5. Comfort in working with high-level donors
6. High level of energy and organizational skills. Ability to independently organize priorities.
7. Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
8. Prefer a person who is a self-starter; able to work well both independently and yet perform as a part of a team.
9. Ability to utilize independent judgment, establish priorities and make decisions in a timely manner.
10. Must demonstrate sensitivity to people with disabilities and their families.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Internal Number: 6306204433
About Easterseals Dupage & Fox Valley
Easterseals DuPage & Fox Valley serves more than 1,000 infants, children and adults each week with developmental delays and disabilities. We offer pediatric therapy services throughout West Suburban Chicagoland to help children and their families build skills and access resources they need to live, learn, work and play in their communities.